HCSA is the specialist professional association and trade union for all hospital doctors, from Foundation to Consultant grade. We provide expert and responsive advice and representation on the full range of matters arising from your employment – that is, any issue or problem which affects you at work, including:
- Your contract of employment and related rights and duties
- Your salary and allowances
- Your job plan or job banding
- The employment policies and procedures which apply to you eg grievances, disciplinary issues, and health and safety at work.
- Equality and diversity issues
- Bullying and harassment
- Claims and actions which merit and require legal advice and representation.
By phone: 01256 771 777 (an out-of-hours Voicemail service is available)
By email: email@example.com
Or get online advice
HCSA members with a website login can access advice online using our secure and confidential system. If you have not been registered for online access, contact our Membership Secretary via firstname.lastname@example.org or our Overton head office on 01256 771777.
Get advice »