HCSA is the specialist professional association and trade union for all hospital doctors, from Foundation to Consultant grade. We provide expert and responsive advice and representation on the full range of matters arising from your employment – that is, any issue or problem which affects you at work, including:
- Your contract of employment and related rights and duties
- Your salary and allowances
- Your job plan or job banding
- The employment policies and procedures which apply to you eg grievances, disciplinary issues, and health and safety at work.
- Equality and diversity issues
- Bullying and harassment
- Claims and actions which merit and require legal advice and representation.
By phone and email
Advice hotline: 01256 770999
By email: Advice@hcsa.com
Via our online portal
HCSA members can request help and advice via our online portal